Summer is soon here which means swim season is upon us! I am an absolute fan of bathing suits. Ever since I was a kid I was collecting bikinis, and this habit has not been curbed in recent years. I’ve amassed a serious beachwear collection and am always on the hunt for the latest swim pieces to shine on the sand.
Of course, there are iconic swimwear designer brands such as Eres, Pucci, and Missoni Mare, which are established players in luxury resort wear. But today I want to share with you 5 lesser-known brands which offer truly unique and ever so flattering beachwear collections to keep you looking stylish this summer 2021.
In a quest for the best beach and poolside styles, here are my 5 favorite swimsuit brands for those looking for flattering cuts and fun styles.
5 swimwear brands that will keep you stylish this summer:
- Malì Beachwear
- Malì is an Italian brand that creates handmade luxury swimsuits. Every piece is carefully crafted down to the smallest detail. I adore their elegant cuts and playful colors.
- Palmar Swimwear
- This Swiss sustainable bikini and swimwear is perfect for the modern women. Designed in Zurich and made from recycled fabrics, their pieces are inspired by the beauty of the Mediterranean.
- Hunza G
- Worn by style icons such as Rosie Huntington Whitley, this British designed and produced sustainable swimwear label is another favorite of mine. Hunza G’s one size fit approach provides stylish swimwear for all.
- The design of RiniKini’s beautiful handmade crochet bikinis are for true bohemian babes with a taste for luxury. Sold in luxury beach clubs in jetset locations, this swimsuit brand is perfect to wear for a full day at Scorpios in Mykonos or if you wish to catch the sunset at the Experimental Beach Club in Ibiza for example.
- Agua Bendita
- I originally discovered this brand of when I visited Colombia. A favourite amongst Victoria Secret models, it brings Colombian design and craft to the world stage. I own two bikinis one of which us reversible which is so cool, as it feels like two bikinis! They have amazingly flattering cuts, and fabulous prints, Agua Bendita is a real favorite of mine.
So there you have it, 5 fashion forward swimsuit brands that will help you to look stylish this summer.
SHOP THE LOOK
PRO STYLE TIP: Take Two
Always bring along a spare swim piece with you if you are headed for a full day of sun fun and swimming. Indeed one thing I love doing when I’m at the pool or by the beach for a full day is to always pack at least 2 to 3 swimsuits with me. This is really good in terms of comfort as you know you have backups and won’t have to leave in a wet suit. Indeed in terms of hygiene it’s actually way better, because it is actually not great for your body to stay in a swimsuit once it’s wet. I always swap up for the dry one once I’ve gone swimming. So having an extra one is always helpful.
Leave a Reply